Webinars have become a powerful business development tool with the advent of widely accessible, cheap, and free tools to conduct and attend the meetings. With or without the use of webcams, they are a great way to communicate in real time with your audience.
Benefits of hosting webinars include:
- Develop authority and trust
- Provide your business with the opportunity to showcase its expertise, knowledge and services.
- Enable live interaction between you and your customers/prospects, enabling stronger, more trusting relationships than any form of advertising can create.
- Uncover a real understanding of your customers and what they are seeking.
- Offer your customers and prospects free valuable information. Even if they don’t have an immediate need for your services, they will remember you when they do.
- Cost effective, compared to live events or other advertising methods.