Call Review & Reporting
When investing handsomely in advertising and lead generation, it is crucial to monitor how well call handlers convert opportunities into appointments, and monitor the quality of those leads. Recording and reviewing phone calls accomplishes both.
Call review tracks how well call center reps are handling incoming calls. It reveals whether or not the call center team is effective, compliant, and rendering excellent customer service. Call review and reporting actually benefit all parties involved. It is a powerful way to increase the performance of a call center and enhance the customer’s experience.
- Identify issues before they become problems
- Improve agent performance
- Document quality standards for customer experience
- Foster a reputation for providing excellent customer service
- Increase conversion rates of opportunity calls to booked appointments
- Reduce employee turnover by offering data driven opportunities for constant growth and improvement
- Maximize return on valid leads and sales revenue by tracking the performance of various ad sources